We are a group of local residents from all walks of life who run projects to increase our personal and planetary happiness in the areas of:
- Nature Conservation
- Political influence
- Local Economy
See the What We're Doing tab for more information
Support something you care about
- Invites to regular social events
- Inspiring talks, films and events
- A chance to book events before they open to the public
- Regular updates on existing projects
- The opportunity to get stuck in at whatever level suits you!
Learn how to make your own Beeswax wraps, sign up to the workshop HERE (places limited cost £6 per person). Also a chance to wrap all your presents using recycled materials. Learn how to make your own Christmas crackers- bring your own fillers or make some to add to at home for 50p each. Ideas for a more eco friendly Christmas and our last social of the year. Catch up over festive nibbles.
VEGAN FEAST Saturday JANUARY 18th
More details coming soon...
For more details see EVENTS tab