We are a group of local residents from all walks of life who run projects to increase our personal and planetary happiness in the areas of:
- Nature Conservation
- Political influence
- Local Economy
See the What We're Doing tab for more information
Support something you care about
- Invites to regular social events
- Inspiring talks, films and events
- A chance to book events before they open to the public
- Regular updates on existing projects
- The opportunity to get stuck in at whatever level suits you!
Monday 20th January, Steering Group Meeting 8pm The Phoenix.
Come and get involved in our upcoming events and activities.
Friday 14th February. For the love of... pledges for the future...
Make a pledge for the love of the planet, your family, future generations or your wellbeing. We'll be on the Green from 3pm, or send us your pledge by email if you can't make it!